4th International Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography, Computer Science and Computation
4th International Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography, Computer science and Computation (I4C2019) will be held in Tehran city, Iran 2019. Original research papers in the areas of algorithms, theory of computation, computational complexity, and combinatorics related to computing are solicited. In addition to theoretical results, we are particularly interested in submissions that report on experimental and applied research of general algorithmic interest. Special consideration will be given to research that is motivated by real-world problems. Experimental and applied papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of the algorithms discussed in a practical setting.
Papers of high quality will be invited to special issues of IJMEC, KBEI and TJMCS.
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Algorithms and Data Structures
• Algorithmic Game Theory
• Approximation Algorithms and Online Algorithms
• Automata, Languages, Logic, and Computability
• Complexity Theory
• Computational Learning Theory and Knowledge Discovery
• Cryptography, Reliability and Security, and Database Theory
• Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
• Computational Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory
• Graph Drawing and Information Visualization
• Graph Theory, Communication Networks, and Optimization